Munnar 3 Night / 4 Days
Visit Cochin – Munnar
Day 1: Arrive Cochin
On Arrival at Cochin Airport / Railway Station you will be received by our representative and transferred to your Hotel. Later proceed on a sightseeing tour of the city like area along the Coast, Chinese fishing net used by local fishermen, the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Cochin.
Day 2: Cochin- Munnar (140 Kms / Aprox. 4 hrs.)
Today after breakfast you will proceed on a picturesque drive to Munnar. On arrival check in to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar
After breakfast you will be out for sightseeing in and around Munnar like visiting Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point, Tea Gardens etc. Later in the afternoon proceed to Rajamalai hills known for the rare species of mountain goat. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 4: Munnar – Cochin (140 km – 4 hours approx.)
Today after breakfast check out of the hotel. Your trip ends today and you will drive back to Cochin for your onward journey back.
Package Price: Standard
Rs.7, 500/- Per Person on Twin Sharing basis (2 Pax)
Rs. 6,300/- Per Person on Twin sharing basis (4 Pax)
Cochin: Grand Season or similar
Munnar: Misty Mountains or similar
- Accommodation in Standard rooms in mentioned or similar hotels on Twin sharing
- Meals – Breakfast
- Airport transfers and sightseeing by A/c Indigo or similar vehicle
- Hotel Taxes except GST
- Any train / airfare to or from Cochin/Kerala
- Meals other than specified in itinerary
- Any Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity,
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks,
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- GST @ 3.09%
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability, else similar category hotel will be arranged.
- Sightseeing/transfer are subject to weather/Political condition at destination
- Package rates valid till September 2012
- Payment / Cancellation/ Refund policy applies