Orissa Tour Package
ORISSA 3 nights / 4 days
Puri - Bhubaneshwar
Day 01: Bhubhaneshwar - Puri via Pipili & Konark (Approx 100 Kms / 3 Hrs)
On arrival at Bhubaneshwar Airport/ Rly Station you will be received by our representative and transferred to the beach town of Puri. Enroute visit Pipli & Konark (The Sun Temple). Pipli is known for handicraft works of Odishan culture and Konark is known globally for its architectural beauty that survived the ravages of time. Though Konark was vandalized by man and nature over time, whatever remains today mesmerizes visitors from across the world of its original grandeur and style, regarded as the Kalingan architecture at its climax. Its location on the sea side provides the added charm and excitement to the place. On the maiden introduction with Orissa you have already stepped into the heart of its culture and ethos by now. On arrival in Puri check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day is free and you may stroll on the Beach till late evening. Overnight in Puri.
Day 02: Puri -Chilka Lake (50 kms / 2 hrs aprox)
Today after Breakfast you will visit the famous Jagannath Temple and offer Puja. Later proceed to Chilika Lake at Satapada end, which is considered as one of the biggest brackish lagoon in the world. Chilika Lake boasts of the rare Irrawady Dolphin, migratory birds and there are several Islands including the famous Kalijai Temple of the folklore fame. You may hire boat for cruise on the Lake passing time with the Dolphins or explore the islands which are quite popular among the tourists. Return to your hotel in Puri and the beach in your leisure time. Overnight in Puri.
Day 03: Puri - Bhubaneshwar (65 Kms / 2hrs aprox.)
Today after breakfast check out of hotel and proceed to Bhubaneshwar, the capital city of Orissa. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Later in the afternoon proceed on a full day sightseeing covering Nandankan (Monday Closed), the zoo with a difference. Also visit Udayagiri and Khandagiri , the ancient Jain Caves. While returning visit several temples of Bhubaneshwar like Lingaraja temple, Rajarani temple, Ekamra Haat- a cultural potpouri of odishan culture and shopping centre. Overnight in Bhubhaneshwar.
Day 04: Depart Bhubaneshwar
After Breakfast check out of the hotel as your trip ends today and you will be transferred to Bhubaneshwar Airport / Railway Station for your return journey.
Rs. 7,500/- Per Person on Twin sharing basis for 2 Pax
Rs. 6,500/- Per Person on Twin sharing basis for 4 Pax
Rs. 10,500/- Per Person on Twin sharing basis for 2 Pax
Rs. 9,000/- Per Person on Twin sharing basis for 4 Pax
HOTEL ARYA PALACE OR SIMILAR
HOTEL DIAMOND PALACE OR SIMILAR
HOTEL PUSHPAK OR SIMILAR
HOTEL MAURYA INN OR SIMILAR
- Accommodation in standard rooms on twin sharing basis in mentioned or similar hotel,
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by India (2/3 Pax) Or Indigo ( 4Pax) as per itinerary
- Applicable taxes except GST
- Air Fare / Train Fare,
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Ferry/Cruise Charges, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity,
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, Guide,
- and anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- GST @ 3.09%
- Services and facilities are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Operation of the tour is subject to weather/ natural/political condition at destination
- Package rates valid till September 2012
- Payment/Cancellation /Refund & other Terms & Conditions apply.