Corbett on Weekends (EX-DELHI) 01 Night/ 02 Days
CORBETT NATIONAL PARK – It is India’s oldest and one of her best parks covering 1318 sq. kms situated in the Himalayan foothills with open grasslands & river Ramganga flowing through its entire length. It is named after the famous hunter-naturalist Corbett who, between 1907 & 1939 tracked down and killed man-eaters which had claimed an aggregate of 1300 human lives. It is India’s first & biggest Tiger reserve sponsored by ‘World Wildlife Fund’ supporting 50 mammals, 580 bird & 25 reptile species.
Day 01: Delhi to Corbett (260 Kms. / 6 hrs aprox)
Early morning start from Delhi for a drive to Corbett. On arrival in Corbett check into hotel and take Lunch. In the afternoon proceed on a jeep safari to the Jungle for wildlife viewing. Corbett National Park abounds in rich variety of wild animals including tigers, boars, deers, elephants, wild dogs, foxes etc. Ramganga River cuts through the Park and attracts wild animals down its shores. Return to the resort/hotel after Safari. After dinner overnight in Corbett.
Day 02: Optional Safari in the morning & depart for Delhi later
Early in the morning you may opt to take another jeep safari for game watching. Return to the hotel and after breakfast check out of the hotel. Proceed to Delhi as your holiday ends today.
Rs.5500 /- Per Person on Twin sharing for 2 Pax
Rs.3950/- Per Person on Twin sharing for 6 Pax
Rs.6750/- Per Person on Twin sharing for 2 Pax
Rs.4850 /- Per Person on Twin sharing for 6 Pax
|Corbett||The Aroma Corbett or similar||Pine Tree Resort Corbett or similar|
- Accommodation in standard rooms on twin Sharing Basis in mentioned or similar Hotels.
- Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
- Transfers: for Economy Pkg. – by A/c Indica (2Pax) / Xylo (4 Pax) or similar & for Standard Pkg. – A/C Indigo (2Pax) / A/c Innova (4 Pax) as per itinerary.
- One Jungle Safaris as per itinerary. For 2 Pax on sharing basis only.
- All applicable hotel taxes except GST.
- Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, and Guide fees etc.
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, etc.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion column.
- GST @ 3.09%
- Services and facilities are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Operation of the tour is subject to weather/ natural/political condition at destination
- Package rates valid till September 2012
- Price of the package may be changed without prior notice
- Payment/Cancellation /Refund & other Terms & Conditions apply.