Ladakh Tour Package
Ladakh: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Visit Leh - Pangong Lake - Khardungla Pass
Ladakh is an exotic place to travel with its distinct cultural & religious spectrum. Ladakh spectacular beauty lies in its rugged and barren mountains and valleys, lakes and passes.Flanked by the Karakoram Range and the Great Himalayas, Ladakh lies between the Zanskar range and Ladakh Range with altitude ranging above 10,000ft. From sea level.
Day 01: Arrive LehOn arrival at Leh airport you will be received by our representative and transferred to your Hotel. As altitude of Leh is more than 10,000ft. Rest of the day is free for acclimatization with the place. In the afternoon, you visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace. Overnight in Leh hotel.
Day 02: at Leh
Today after breakfast, you will proceed on a sightseeing tour of Leh visiting Hall of Fame (Museum and War memorabilia), Pathar Sahib Gurdwara. As you drive along the Indus River you will reach at the confluence of Zanskar and Indus rivers and then pass throught the Magnetic Hill.Later you will visit Spituk Gompa, Thiksey, and Shey Palace etc.Overnight in Leh.
Day 03: Leh - Pangong (140 kms / 5 hours)
Today you will visit the Pangong Lake (approx. 14,000ft.) Via Chang-La Mountain Pass. You may visit the first village, Lukung near the lake for a snap at their lifestyle. Later drive back to Leh by evening. Overnight in Leh.
Day 04: Leh - Khardungla (40 Kms / 3 hrs.)
Today you will drive to Khardung La Mountain Pass considered to be the highest motorable road in the world. Later return to Leh in the afternoon. Afternoon is free for independent activities. Overnight in Leh hotel.
Day 05: Depart Leh
Today after breakfast you will check out from hotel and transfer to Leh airport for your return journey.
Rs. 17,000/- Per Person on twin sharing basis for 2 Pax
Rs. 13,500/- Per Person on twin sharing basis for 4 Pax
Rs. 18,000/- Per Person on twin sharing basis for 2 Pax
Rs. 14,300/- Per Person on twin sharing basis for 4 Pax
Standard : Cho Palace or similar hotels
Deluxe : Lharimo or similar hotels
- Accommodation in standard rooms on twin sharing basis as mentioned or similar hotels
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Return airport transfers in non-a/c vehicles
- Sightseeing and excursions trips as per itinerary in non a/c vehicles
- Inner line permits, fees
- Applicable hotel taxes except GST
- Any Airfare to or from Leh
- Insurance, Camera fees, Guide charges, camel safari etc.
- Items of personal nature like mineral water, laundry, meals other than mentioned in itinerary
- Room service
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions column
- GST @ 3.09%
- Services subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Sightseeing etc. are subject to weather condition/ Political condition prevailing
- Package rates valid till September 2012
- Payment/Cancellation /Refund & other Terms & Conditions apply.