Jaipur Tour Package
JAIPUR (Ex Delhi) 2Night/ 3 Days
Visit Jaipur - Pushkar
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur (260 Kms / 4 hrs.)
In the morning your journey starts from Delhi as you drive to Jaipur, the Pink city of Palaces. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Later proceed on sightseeing of the city of Jaipur visiting some of its landmarks like Hawa Mahal, Albert Museum, and Jantar Mantar etc. In the evening visit some ethnic market places of Jaipur like Johari Bazar where you can spend some time shopping. Later you may opt to visit Chokhi Dhani, an ethnic Rajasthani village resort where you can experience the culture of Rajasthan as you enjoy a Veg dinner. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur - Pushkar ( 140 Kms / 3 hrs.)
Today after Breakfast, you will visit Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, and Jaigarh Fort in and around Jaipur. Later in the afternoon depart for Pushkar. On arrival check in to your hotel. Overnight at Pushkar.
Day 03: Pushkar - Delhi (400 Kms / 6 Hrs)
Today after Breakfast, check-out of hotel and drive to the holy town of Pushkar. Here visit the only Brahma Temple of India, the Savitri temple and the holy lakes of Pushkar. Later in the afternoon start for your return journey back to Delhi.
Economy RS.8, 000 /- per person on twin sharing basis
Standard Rs. 9,500/- Per Person on twin sharing basis.
Utsav Niwas / Moonlight Palace or similar
Hotel Eurasia / Golden Hotel or similar
Hotel Prem Villas or similar
Sajjan Bagh or similar
- Accommodation in standard room on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return transportation from Delhi to Jaipur and sightseeing as per itinerary in A/c Indica
- All applicable taxes, except GST
- No Train / Air fare
- Entry fee at places of visit, like Palaces, Forts etc.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water, laundry, telephone calls, tip etc.
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- GST @ 4.35%
Choki Dhani with Veg Dinner & Transfers: Rs. 900/- Per Person
- Services and facilities are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Operation of the tour is subject to weather/ natural condition at destination
- Package rate valid till September 2016
- Payment/Cancellation/ Refund policy applies