ORISSA NATUR TRAIL 04 nights/05 days
Bhitarkanika is an estuary of two rivers Brahmani & Baitarani meeting with the Bay of Bengal and is an important Bio-Reserve that is second largest Mangrove forest and home to a wide variety of reptiles, Crocodiles, Tigers, Elephants, deers etc. In this tour you will have a glimpse of wildlife, jungles, ancient Temples, Seabeach and cultural spectrum of Orissa. Park remains closed from May to July and opens in August.
Day 01: Bhubaneshwar – Bhitarkanika (150 kms/ 4 Hrs aprox)
On arrival at Bhubaneshwar Airport/Railway station you will be received and then drive to Rajnagar. Take Boat to Dangmal-hub of the sanctuary from Khola end (by direct payment) for crocodile sightings by boat cruise (by own). Return to Dangmal and Check in at the cottage. Overnight at Dangmal.
Day 02: Bhitarkanika
In the Morning cruise to the Bird Sanctuary & trek to the Hunting tower of the ancient King. ( 3/4 hrs trek). Return to resort. Later visit to Crocodile museum & Interpretation centre. Dinner & Overnight at Forest cottage.
Day 03: Bhitarkanika – Bhubaneshwar (150 kms/ 4 Hrs aprox)
After morning breakfast cruise back to Rajnagar and then drive to Bhubaneshwar. On way visit Udayagiri & Khandagiri, two ancient Jain Caves and Lingaraj Temple, Rajarani Temple etc. Check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Overnight in Bhubaneshwar.
Day 04: Excursion to Puri via Pipli & Konark (60 Kms / 2 Hrs aprox)
Today morning you will proceed on an excursion to Puri, the sea hamlet of Orissa. En-route visit Pipli, where you can see the fine handicraft of local artisans and do some shopping also. After Pipli you will visit the famous Konark Sun Temple known for its grandeur and expanse. Finally you will go to Puri, visit the Jagannath temple (Entry to non Hindus are not allowed). You will see the Sea beach of Puri and spend some time there. In the Late afternoon return to Bhubaneshwar. Overnight at Bhubaneshwar.
Day 05: Puri-Bhubaneshwar
Today after Breakfast check out of your hotel and take transfer to Bhubaneshwar Airport/Railway station for your return journey.
Rs. 7500/- Per Person on Twin sharing for 2 Pax
Rs. 6000/- Per Person on Twin sharing for 4 Pax
Rs. 9,000/- Per Person on Twin sharing for 2 Pax
Rs. 8000/- Per Person on Twin sharing for 4 Pax
Hotel Arya Palace or Similar
Hotel Maurya Inn or Similar
- Accommodation in standard rooms on twin Sharing Basis in mentioned or similar Hotels.
- All meals in Bhitarkanika Forest stay, Breakfast & Dinner for Bhubaneshwar stay.
- All transfers & sightseeing by A/c Indica (2Pax) / Indigo (4 Pax) or similar as per itinerary.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to / from Guwahati or Shillong. Above package is Ex-Guwahati only.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Guide fees etc.
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, etc.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- GST @ 3.09%
- Services and facilities are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Operation of the tour is subject to weather/ natural/political condition at destination
- Package rates valid till September 2012
- Payment/Cancellation /Refund & other Terms & Conditions apply.