Delhi Agra Tour Package
Agra (Ex-Delhi) 2 Night/3 Days
Day 01: Delhi - Agra (230 Kms. / 5 hrs aprox.)
Your Agra Holiday Tour begins as you are driven to Agra by road. Enroute take a brief stopover at Sikandra - Tomb of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Agra check into the hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at Agra.
Day 02: Agra
Early morning, witness the world famous Taj Mahal at Sunrise. Taj Mahal considered poetry in Marble stone, the monument of love built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan in memory of his beloved wife Nurjehan, is an architectural beauty of global acclaim; Enjoy the Taj to your heart’s content and return to hotel for Breakfast. Later proceed to visit Fatehpur Sikri, (aprox. 37 kms from Agra). Fatehpur Sikri – a city fort in red sandstone which was built in honor of a sufi Saint Salim Chisti who predicted sons to Emperor Akbar. A sprawling complex for city life, visit the finest monuments within this area- the Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-i-Khas, Panch Mahal, Buland Darwaza and the tomb of Saint Salim Chishti, and the Jama Masjid . Diwan-e-Khas entirely unique in its concept is a tall vaulted room with intricately carved pillar and capital supporting a platform that once held the emperor's throne. Panch Mahal is a five storied pyramid like structure probably a pleasure home of the emperor and his harem. Set like a jewel in a courtyard of pink sandstone is the finest structure - the marble Tomb of Salim Chisti covered by finely carved, lacy marble screens. The Buland Darwaza, an imposing gateway was built to commemorate Akbar's Gujarat victory.
(You may also opt to visit Pearl Mosque and the Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula built by Empress Noor-jehan- at additional cost). In the evening visit market of Agra like Johari Bazar for souvenirs. Overnight at Agra.
Day 03: Visit Agra Fort - Transfer to Delhi (230 Kms. / 5 hrs aprox.)
Today after Breakfast check-out of the hotel and proceed to visit the Agra Fort from where you get a romantic view of the Taj Mahal across the river Yamuna. It houses the beautiful Pearl Mosque and numerous palaces including the Jahangir Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, Nagina Masjid, Meena Bazar, Moti Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Musamman Burj where from Taj Mahal is visible in all its beauty from one side of the fort. So very ironically, Emperor Sahahjahan,a prisoner of his son Aurangzeb in old age in a cell in Agra Fort, from where he could gaze at the Taj Mahal across the Yamuna. Later drive to Delhi. You will be dropped at a central point of Delhi.
Economy : Rs. 4750/- Per Person on Twin sharing for 2 Pax
Standard : Rs. 5800/- Per Person on Twin sharing for 2 Pax
|Agra||Hotel Taj Heritage or similar||Hotel Chanakya or similar|
- Accommodation in standard rooms with Breakfast on twin Sharing Basis in mentioned or similar Hotels.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Non A/c Indica (Economy) & A/c Indigo (Standard) or similar as per itinerary.
- All applicable hotel taxes except GST.
- Any Airfare/Train fare from Delhi; the package is Ex-Delhi.
- Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Guide fees, Optional tours etc.
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, etc.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion column.
- GST @ 4.35%
- Services and facilities are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Operation of the tour is subject to weather/ natural/political condition prevailing.
- Package rates valid till September 2016.
- Payment/Cancellation /Refund & other Terms & Conditions apply.